imageCLASS LBP6300dn Printer Driver Download - Windows, Mac, LinuximageCLASS LBP6300dn
imageCLASS LBP6300dn Laser
imageCLASS LBP6300dn Printer
Print Resolution: (Black) Up to: "600x600" dpi ("2400x600" dpi quality) / Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP): Canon Cartridge "119" II Hi-Capacity CRG Yield [6,400], Canon Cartridge "119" CRG Yield [2,100], Yield based on ISO/IEC Standard / Printer Features: Print Modes* Toner Saver, Poster, Booklet, Watermark.
Supportdriverprinter.com provide download link for Canon imageCLASS LBP 6300 dn publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility / Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / 2008 / 2008 (x64) / 2003 / 2003 (x64) / 2000 / 2000 (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10), Linux.
Canon imageCLASS LBP6300dn Printer Driver Download :
Download ↔ [Windows 32bit] LBP6300dn CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10A)
Download ↔ [Windows 64bit] LBP6300dn CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10A)
Download ↔ CAPT Printer Driver Ver.3.80 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
Download ↔ CAPT Printer Driver Ver.3.40 for Mac OS X 10.4
Download ↔ CAPT Printer Driver for Linux Version 2.60
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for imageCLASS LBP6300dn Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print
- If the test print no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.