Canon ImageCLASS D530 Printer Driver Download - Mac, Windows, Linux
Black & White Laser Multifunction
Canon ImageCLASS D530 Printer
ImageCLASS D530 Printer Driver Download - ImageCLASS D530 Black & White Laser Multifunction printer sophisticated all-in-one provides high quality printing, copying, and scanning. Home Office or small office you will experience reliability and excellence with multifunction Copier Canon imageCLASS D530. imageCLASS D530 offers advanced features to copy, scan and print is so perfect and suit the needs of business users.
Print Type: Monochrome LaserPrint / Resolution: Up to: "600x600" dpi ("1200x600" dpi quality) / Copy Resolution: Up to: "600x600" dpi / Scan Resolution: (optical) Up to: "600x600" dpi, (interpolated) up to: "9600x9600" dpi.
Support-printerdriver.net provide download link for Canon ImageCLASS D530 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below!
Compatibility / Operating System (OS)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11) / Linux.
Canon ImageCLASS D530 Printer Driver Download
Download ↔ Tool Box Ver.184.108.40.206.mf17 - [Windows 32bit & 64bit]
Download ↔ imageCLASS D530 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) - [Windows 32bit]
Download ↔ imageCLASS D530 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) - [Windows 64bit]
Download ↔ ScanGear V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
Download ↔ MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.1 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
Download ↔ UFR II Printer Driver for Linux Version 3.00
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for ImageCLASS D530 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click ..
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop
- Then do a test print and scan test
- If the test print and scan no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.