Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download - Mac, WindowsPIXMA MP130
Photo All-In-One Printer
Canon PIXMA MP130
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download - You will be amazed at what you can do with the PIXMA MP130 Photo all-in-One Printer is so compact: who can print high-quality photos and text clearly. Copy the file documents. Scan your photos and other images. And have direct print card slot, you can easily print photos directly from memory cards to choose! one also including powerful software suite is capable of showing easy-PhotoPrint that is specially designed to simplify the printing of digital photos to be printed. Easy-WebPrint software was developed specifically to print your web pages in full color without trimming off first from the right margin of the printer.
canon-printerdrivers.com provide download link for Canon PIXMA MP 130 Printer publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / 2000 / Me / 98 / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)
Canon PIXMA MP130 Driver Download:
Download ↔ MP130 MP Driver Ver. 7.10 (Windows 7/Vista)
Download ↔ MP130 MP Driver Ver. 700a (Windows XP/2000)
Download ↔ MP130 MP Driver Ver. 7.10 (Windows 7 x64/Vista64)
Download ↔ MP130 MP Driver Ver. 7.00 (Windows XP x64)
Download ↔ MP Navigator Ver. 1.17 (Windows 7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98)
Download ↔ MP130 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Download ↔ MP Navigator Ver. 2.0.8 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)
Driver Installations for Windows :
Steps to install the downloaded software and driver for Canon PIXMA MP130 Series :
- Once the download is complete and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. The file name ends in exe.
- You can accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer extracts the files to prepare for installation on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: If you closed the Download Complete screen, browse to the folder where you saved the exe file and then doble click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop.
- Then do a test print.
- If the test print no problem, then we have managed to install the drivers.